Answers

• Eric-2
    Eric-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Happening on both my iPad and iPhone.

• KO28
    KO28 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Has anyone been able to beat the level w/o the color ball?

• Emmaja
    Emmaja Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What tablet do you have Andrew? We can try to find a common denominator if everyone shares a bit of information. We might as well get the ball rolling ourselves as this information will be necessary down the line.

From looking at the responses it seems to be a problem on mobile and tablet, but saying that I have Soda Version 1.41.11 on my phone (Nexus 5 Android 5.1) and didn't have any issues with this level personally, apart from losing my cool a few times trying to pass it! anyway..

Has anyone else had this issue on an iPhone or iPad?

I'm having same problem on my IPad.
  • Alp
    Alp Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem in galaxy s4 android. 

• Lauren
    Lauren Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am also having this problem on my iPhone 6. Please fix!

• Lauren
    Lauren Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

What tablet do you have Andrew? We can try to find a common denominator if everyone shares a bit of information. We might as well get the ball rolling ourselves as this information will be necessary down the line.

From looking at the responses it seems to be a problem on mobile and tablet, but saying that I have Soda Version 1.41.11 on my phone (Nexus 5 Android 5.1) and didn't have any issues with this level personally, apart from losing my cool a few times trying to pass it! anyway..

Yes, also having this issue on my iPhone 6.
  • Gina_B
    Gina_B Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2015
    Options

Are you guys aware of this issue? I'm not the only one who is experiencing this issue. There are other users too experiencing same bug. Read review on googl play and some are also facing the same bug on level 353 and 355. This bug is on android only coz I can see special candy comes out on computer when i play but not on android device. I reinstalled the game but same problem persist.

No, it's doing it on iPhones too. My whole thing just glitches out and told me I had no more moves when I had 13 left. And it won't give me the liquid ball either. So yeah, they need to hurry up and fix the sh*t. Pronto.
  • Chris_DuCharme
    Chris_DuCharme Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue on both 353 and 355 on my iPhone 6+ and iPad 3rd Generation with the latest version of iOS.  Have tried these levels 30+ times each in the last week and not once have I had one of those Soda Bombs appear.

But when I play it on Facebook, without fail the Soda Bombs appear and the levels are vastly easier to beat.  

• Andrew_Harrison
    Andrew_Harrison Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm using Hudl 2 tablet. android version 4.4.2 kitkat. I also have same candy crush soda saga version 1.41.11 which was updated on 28 apr 2015. But this bug is stopping those players who don't have computer and I'm sure they are still stuck on this level for almost 10 days.
  • Ceepsahoy
    Ceepsahoy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There really is a bug. i don't think King's programmers have passed Level 351 and 352 yet (VERY HARD) so they can't test 353 for bugs! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?