Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
level 346 is grayed out and I can't play it even though I can see it and have completed level 345 twice!! Please help. I am on sn iphone & ipad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They have just updated the levels now in iOS, check it out Make sure that you have the latest version of Soda installed in the Appstore and you should see the next levels. Have fun!
Don't worry it is just because there are currently only 345 levels on iOS devices, I am sure that there will be some more new levels soon- be the first to know by following their Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga
Good news is that there are 360 levels on Facebook and Android devices so you can carry on playing there in the meantime.