Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
There seems to be a trending glitch on 353. I have spent coins to try to pass it not knowing that it wouldn't let me, because of it not ever giving me a colored candy ball! I'm so beyond aggravated!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lil2868!
Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/bug-on-level-353-in-candy-crush-soda-saga
Cheers :-)
My friend had a response from King. This is being looked at so it seems its affecting a lot of players. I can only suggesting waiting for an update before you try again, save using up more boosters/bars etc.