Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 351 is impossible. I have tried it for more than a week now. There is not enough moves to complete it. On this level, luck does not even come into play. Poorly design.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Video did not help since you got an incredibly lucky start. In a week of constant play I have gotten the chance to create a sprinkled bomb one time and it was on the side where nothing decent could be lined up with it. This level is completely boring as no strategy is really involved. The fish you create often just pop useless squares. No point is spending money on extra moves as you will not have any thing to work with in only 5 moves in any case. Truly considering quitting after spending too much money and time on this game so maybe this level does have its use.
It is a very tough level, and one that gave me a lot of trouble too. It isn't impossible though so hang in there. I am attaching the video I made when I finally completed Soda level 351, hope it helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqjiSPjs1aY