Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i went on my phone and got to send to soda saga frends and so far in less than 2 hrs i got 2 of the 3 needed... Its s huge glitch that King needs to fix... this thins is confusing because i cant reply or read any replies ....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maybe only 2 people responded, haha. I have seen a few questions about this issue on the site and I'm not too sure what the issue is. I think because it involves Facebook and the game its probably a little complicated to arrange.