Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have had at least six friends send me help, but only the first one took. Can not get 2nd and 3rd friend to take so I can proceed to level 61 HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem and I received a reply. Go to King.com Click on settings, Choose account, Enter password, Click on synchronizing/connect to facebook, click on the 2 arrows. I played 1 game on king.com then signed out. I then signed into my face book account and game is working now.