Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have submitted my debit card and have made several buy's already. I now am unable to buy. there is not an issue of funds. please help so I can advance with booster's and bar's!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello! Can you let us know what happens when you try to buy something in the game. I mean, do you get an error message, does it say something on the screen. Maybe you can post a screenshot? That way we can try and help you a little