Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I beat Candy Crush SODA level 130 yesterday on FB and got around 380,000 points-then it automatically showed me at level 131 but I couldn't play any more so I logged out. Now when I go back it still shows that I am on level 130-what do I do now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hate to have to use those famous words but... play it again, Sam! Unfortunately there is no miracle cure for when this happens. Its quite common and the only thing you can do is go back and challenge yourself again to complete the level.
I wish you all the best!