I am stuck on Level 69 in AlphaBetty

Woann
Woann Posts: 1 Newbie

When I make a 6 letter word, why does it go in the other two boxes and not where it should go in the 6 letter word box.  Most of the time you won't give me good letters to make a 6 letter word and when I do it goes else where, why?  If this is your plan then I will never get beyond this level!

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I had the same issue when I started playing, then I noticed that if a letter is locked, by a vine for example, then it doesn't count towards the letter count. So if you make the 6 letter word and the last letter is trapped, then it will only count as a 5. I hope this makes sense.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I had the same issue when I started playing, then I noticed that if a letter is locked, by a vine for example, then it doesn't count towards the letter count. So if you make the 6 letter word and the last letter is trapped, then it will only count as a 5. I hope this makes sense.

• Munty
    Munty Posts: 5 Level 2

You're right. There is a glitch that starts in this level. All larger words will seem to only count as four letter words. Good news is that they still do count even if they don't seem to be. You can still finish the level even if it looks like you have six-letter words to go.

• Munty
    Munty Posts: 5 Level 2

It's true, but there is actually a glitch in this level that larger words only seem to count as four-letter words.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?