Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I play on my phone on this level I am not getting the hyper ball bonus but when I play on my laptop I get it when playing with no problem. Is this my phones issue or is anyone getting this as well.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Having the same problem on iPad running current iOS. Actually it's THE SAME problem as on level 353."Play on a different platform" is not an answer. If the level is glitched - which it is - then it needs to be fixed. Time for an update to CCSS on iOS.
Having the same problem on iPad running current iOS. Actually it's THE SAME problem as on level 353.
"Play on a different platform" is not an answer. If the level is glitched - which it is - then it needs to be fixed. Time for an update to CCSS on iOS.
A lot of players have been reporting this problem with the app. I would suggest playing this level on the laptop for now.