Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am an adult, it's just a game but this level is BS
First, the fish should root out bears like in the other levels and don't. Second, I beat the level and it did not progress me. What gives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The fish only go for the bears in honey levels, not in the frosting levels. I made a video where I talk about the tips for Soda level 189 here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BLEn6nq2UQ
And here is another example:
I hope they help, I know level 189 was a real pain for me.
It happens unfortunately. I've passed a lot of levels only to find the game chose not to remember it, haha. If only the game was an adult as well! For me this level was all about the striped and wrapped combos. They cleared so much out of the way.