Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
No one is receiving my requests for unlocking the next section. It's been this way for four days now. WHY?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you should take a look around the site here. There are a lot of players asking the same question so I think this is something that King are looking into. I don't think there is much you can do at the moment sorry. You can check out what some of the other players have said here:
https://care.king.com/en/search?q=unlock&categoryId=12