Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I finish the first 2 sections and then I get stuck in the other sections I cant pass this level. I'm stuck here since 4 months and cant pass it its the hardest level I played ever
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Benzema, level 72 in Candy Crush Soda is one of the hardest early levels for sure. I wrote a guide with tips for each room which you can find here - Pete Pepper's Soda level 72 guide There is also a video with tips in the commentary below the written tips.
If you just want to see a video rather than reading the guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQIZfRzGRc
Hope you get it soon, good luck!