£3.99 purchase charged at £22.99

Lorri_Seymour
Lorri_Seymour Posts: 1 Newbie

I have just purchased the 'Big May Sale' at £3.99 - but the purchase has come up at £22.99?? Can someone please tell me how I get a refund?  I have gone back into the sale and it clearly states £3.99

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Cheers Lorri, I have asked you a couple of questions in order to be able to help you. It was impossible to deduct from your original post that you are an iOS user and therefore that the purchase you referred to, was made through iTunes. Nor could I know that you already requested them three times to give you a refund and that this was denied from their end. I appreciate you now gave the complete information so I can act on this accordingly. Thank you Lorri!

Answers

• Tony_Mc

Hi Lorri, we are looking into this for you.

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Cheers Lorri, I have asked you a couple of questions in order to be able to help you. It was impossible to deduct from your original post that you are an iOS user and therefore that the purchase you referred to, was made through iTunes. Nor could I know that you already requested them three times to give you a refund and that this was denied from their end. I appreciate you now gave the complete information so I can act on this accordingly. Thank you Lorri!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?