Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have just purchased the 'Big May Sale' at £3.99 - but the purchase has come up at £22.99?? Can someone please tell me how I get a refund? I have gone back into the sale and it clearly states £3.99
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Cheers Lorri, I have asked you a couple of questions in order to be able to help you. It was impossible to deduct from your original post that you are an iOS user and therefore that the purchase you referred to, was made through iTunes. Nor could I know that you already requested them three times to give you a refund and that this was denied from their end. I appreciate you now gave the complete information so I can act on this accordingly. Thank you Lorri!
Hi Lorri, we are looking into this for you.