Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm playing in my tab and my mom play in cellphone in same account. I wanted it to update because I already pass a level but when I update my tab it suddenly goes back to.level 1 but my cellphone still in level 383
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Rachel!
You are both playing at the same time from the same game account? I suggest you each get a game account - either on mobile, King.com or Facebook. I don't think there will be any issues if you play from the same account - just not at the same time.
Cheers :-)