Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why are there different levels of difficulty in level 351? I had to look for 9 bears, m boyfriend for 13... What's the reason for it and is there any way to influence the level of difficulty?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think it can vary between devices and even updates. I mean sometimes the levels get updated so if you haven't got the latest update you might be playing a different version of the level etc. I hope this makes sense.