Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Ive tried everything like "force stop", restart my phone after I updated the soda crush & reinstall the game. But nothing works.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
Please check iTunes or Google Play for updates to the game. There are now 405 levels available on iOS, Android, Facebook and King.com
New levels are normally announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
Cheers :-)
I can play it on my pc but not on my Ipad suggestions please
I don't have an answer, but I do have a comment. The new level 391 works on my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, but does not work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab2.
i have this problem too
android works but not IOS .
Same problem, works on 1 iPad but not another.
Same thing here on my iPhone! I've emailed King and have gotten nothing back! I hope they fix it soon! I can see my friends progress ahead of me but my levels are all grayed out!
I'm having the same issue. I emailed the developer and got sent here where apparently there is no fix. How disappointing. I wonder how long I'll wait until I uninstall. Happening on my Galaxy s5. Based on the previous posts, I'll try my Galaxy Tab.
Ditto...only it doesn't work on my iPad OR Galaxy S5!! Works on my husband's iPad and iPhone though. Frustrating...
Still no fix KING!! same problem seeing the 391 level but pushing to start does not doing it. Have a Samsung S2.
Same problem.