Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 391 is not working. I have tried updating, restarting, and reinstalling from my phone. I have also tried accessing this level through facebook but the problem is still the same
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
iOS hasn't been updated yet - only 390 levels available for iPhone and iPad. Android, Facebook and King.com has 405 levels.
Cheers :-)
same, my friend has already completed three levels but I can't play them at all. How can some people get an update and others not?
Hi!There are currently only 390 levels available in Soda. It looks like you can go to level 391 but I think it is a glitch. New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasagaCheers :-)
There are currently only 390 levels available in Soda. It looks like you can go to level 391 but I think it is a glitch.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga