Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have updated to the latest version of soda crush but I am still unable to play level 391. Is there something I need to do in order to access these levels? I have even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This question is all over the site at the moment. I don't think that the last update was a level release by the sounds of it. I still have 390 levels in my game and that is it for now. I normally wait for an update on the Facebook page to tell me when the new levels are out:
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga