Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How long does it take to get a response back????? I have inquired about a refund and have not got an answer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. I saw your other post on here. This is a community site so its mostly players posting and answering. If you are looking to contact King directly about this payment issue then I recommend going to this page here:
http://help.king.com/contact
I hope this helps
Well that sucks. I went to http://help.king.com/contact#sthash.75Y1huWJ.dpuf for this same problem and I get an email saying to go here for help. And, that I would get no further emails.