Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't get the king challenge to play but was playing on a friend's and it played both devices are the same both are kindle fires not sure why can play on one but not the other
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tanya, same here for me. I sometimes see features or challenges on a friend's profile whereas I don't get it. Although it has been the opposite too, sometimes. My guess is that they sometimes test stuff out with randomly chosen players and if people like it, it might be put into the game. An example are the sugar drops in Candy Crush Saga.