Can't open level 391 candy crush soda

Options
Jenny_James
Jenny_James Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 391 is grey and doesn't open, I see my friends have passed this level but I can't, I have deleted, reinstalled, logged out of Facebook,  logged back into Facebook nothing works, I see others have had the same problem, how do I fix this

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Jenny!

Currently level 390 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 405). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga

Cheers :-)

• Jenny_James
    Jenny_James Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm using iPad and iPhone but doesn't open, all I have got is a swirling at level 390 but as soon as I tap it it goes back to the start of the episode before

• LoWo413
    LoWo413 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That is correct - what they said is you can't play on iPad or iPhone yet, just through Facebook on a computer (until they release it for iPad/iPhone). 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?