Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 391 is grey and doesn't open, I see my friends have passed this level but I can't, I have deleted, reinstalled, logged out of Facebook, logged back into Facebook nothing works, I see others have had the same problem, how do I fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is correct - what they said is you can't play on iPad or iPhone yet, just through Facebook on a computer (until they release it for iPad/iPhone).
I'm using iPad and iPhone but doesn't open, all I have got is a swirling at level 390 but as soon as I tap it it goes back to the start of the episode before
Hi Jenny!
Currently level 390 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 405). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
Cheers :-)