Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Unable to open level 391. It is completely gray. I see the levels but I'm unable to open to play. When will this issue be resolved? I see other players are on levels higher than 391. This is frustrating! Please fix.
thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Meghan Mejia!
Please check iTunes or Google Play for updates to the game. There are now 405 levels available on iOS, Android, Facebook and King.com
New levels normmaly announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
Cheers :-)
For some reason, it doesn't open on my mobile phone but it works on Facebook (on computer)!