We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How does one reply to a question?

marchn_2_my_drum
marchn_2_my_drum Posts: 3 Newbie

I have signed in but I can not access replies to the questions or any others who are having the same question.  I have tried the green icons and the text following them and still nothing. How does this make king care helpful"

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi DrumMarch!

Please check this page: https://care.king.com/en/how-it-works

Replies are placed underneath the question. Some threads has no answer so maybe that's why you can't see more on the thread. 

Cheers :-)

• marchn_2_my_drum
    marchn_2_my_drum Posts: 3 Newbie

This doesn't work. The " replies" function has an arrow that indicates there is some place for it to go. Even when there are supposedly multiple replies it does not take you anywhere to see replies. Same with "has this question".  I used the link to access the information & it did not have correct info. Waste of my time as well as yours. 

Marchn 2 my Drum

• Darkova
    Darkova Posts: 1 Newbie

This doesn't work. The " replies" function has an arrow that indicates there is some place for it to go. Even when there are supposedly multiple replies it does not take you anywhere to see replies. Same with "has this question".  I used the link to access the information & it did not have correct info. Waste of my time as well as yours. 

Marchn 2 my Drum

I can't seem to post an answer under another's question, any ideas? I can reply to responses but not the main question

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?