Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I updated soda saga and I don't have the new episode Delicious Desert. My best friend in Vegas gets this ---> http://prntscr.com/7j0nun . I would like to know WHY I didn't get that even tho I updated the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Could be quite a few reasons Scott, for example whether you are both using the same OS (as level releases are not out at the same time for Android and iOS), and another example is whether the update/ new feature is going through an A/B test. There are many reasons why but I can only speculate.