We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I've been having an issue on my Galaxy Tab 4 10.4, soda saga randomly disconnects from facebook

Noah_J_Stoddert
Noah_J_Stoddert Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been having an issue on my Galaxy Tab 4 10.4, soda saga randomly disconnects from facebook and says I have requests from friends but these people aren't on my friends list, I back out to the main screen hit the logout button then log back in and my normal friends are there but all the lives they sent and requests are gone, if I log in to facebook it says they are there yet when I load the game on facebook they disappear as though they were dealt with on the mobile game, WTF?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Noah!

The random (unknown) friends are coming from Kingdom. Sounds like you have a connectivity issue with the tablet.

In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your tablet, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your tablet. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and you should now connect correctly. 

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?