Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi.
I've played level 167 on both PC and Android and when I clear all of the gum the game tells me there's two bubble gums left, although there aren't. What can I do to go on to the next level?
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same issue on 177. I've cleared it 3 times now, but it keeps saying there is more gum. I had 20 moves left and made tons of fish which kept going different places, but the number of gum remaining didn't change.