We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Bubblegum challenge

Kris_C
Kris_C Posts: 1 Newbie

I completed the challenge and was told that I would win unlimited lives (30m), 11 gold bars, 1 lollipop and a bonus gift...I've received the 11 gold bars and 1 lollipop, but I NEVER RECEIVED THE UNLIMITED LIVES...!!!! Wtf? I've tried quitting, refreshing and rebooting but nothing happens. I've contacted support and they told me that there is no way to give me the lives... What?!?!?! What's the point of the challenge if they aren't going to reward those who play and attempt these challenges?!?! This infuriates me!! Anyone else have this problem or any solutions??

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Kris!

You can get unlimited lives on King.com so I suggest you play the game there. The trick on King.com is to ask for new lives regularly - the site has many players so you get a flow of extra lives in case it is needed.

If you want to connect the game on your tablet to Kingdom then just click on the orange button and sign up with your email address. Next you go to King.com and login with your email address and you'll be able to continue from your latest level.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?