We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do I get my lollipops and extra lives back?

Heunohana
Heunohana Posts: 2 Newbie

I was not getting any sound in game. So I deleted app and then reinstalled. I then connected to Facebook and went into game. My lollipops and extra lives were gone and I still have no sound.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Heunohana!

Which tablet are you using?

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install) I suggest you restore your game data from your latest backup in order to restore your boosters. 

Cheers :-)

• Heunohana
    Heunohana Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Heunohana!

Which tablet are you using?

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install) I suggest you restore your game data from your latest backup in order to restore your boosters. 

Cheers :-)

I am using an iPad 3. Do you have any idea how I restore my game from latest back up? I had over sixty lollipops so it's kind of a big deal to me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?