Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was not getting any sound in game. So I deleted app and then reinstalled. I then connected to Facebook and went into game. My lollipops and extra lives were gone and I still have no sound.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Heunohana!Which tablet are you using?Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install) I suggest you restore your game data from your latest backup in order to restore your boosters. Cheers :-)
Hi Heunohana!
Which tablet are you using?
Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install) I suggest you restore your game data from your latest backup in order to restore your boosters.
Cheers :-)