We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Soda level 60 progression issue

ss4maw
ss4maw Posts: 1 Newbie

On my laptop; I'm unable to get past level 60 to go to the next level/world.  When I ask friends for help getting to the next level, I get a message that says the game is paused and to close all chat windows.  I don't have any chat windows open!  It's been this way for over two months and I'd uninstall it and start over again if I knew how but wonder if the same thing would happen somewhere down the line.  Thanks for any help...oh and all I've gotten from customer service was some videos of how to reset games on a mobile device...which is not the issue!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi ss4maw!

I suggest you play the level on King.com - once done your progress will be synced and you'll be able to progress, either from Facebook or from any connected mobile device.

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?