Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
bot me and my husband play soda crush on my iPad and yesterday are accounts are both the same.
How do I fix this grandpie was at level 170 with 22 bars and I Rebecca was at level 164 with 50 bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. I have done a bad connection. I had enter the email and the password of my wife in the parameters to change my account data instead of write them in the connection tab. The two account are fused. I have change after this mistake my data account but now the account of my wife is canceled. Can you create her account with its old levels.
Thanks
How do I unlink two account played on the same iPad for soda crush?