Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Two separate accounts I've been linked together how do I get them unlinked?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lil, ouch! What happened there? Did you share your device with somebody else for game play? It sounds like one of you did not log out entirely. You use Facebook right? Or Kingdom? Once accounts are linked, they can't be unlinked. One of you can create a new account, just make sure not to link them again!
Hi Tiger,
Thank you for posting your comment here on King Care.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on your King Care profile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
This is not an answer but a comment since this recently happened to me. My niece logged into her account using my phone ( i don't have the Facebook app on my phone just candy crush) She logged me out and logged in and now our accounts are linked up, She is now up to level 1626 when initially she was 600 and something, and when I log in I see her icon right next to mine which is annoying. I dont know why King cant fix this or other problems like when earned boosters are taken away at random.