We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do I get two separate accounts that have become linked together

Lil@yahoo.com
Lil@yahoo.com Posts: 3 Newbie

Two separate accounts I've been linked together how do I get them unlinked?

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Lil, ouch! What happened there? Did you share your device with somebody else for game play? It sounds like one of you did not log out entirely. You use Facebook right? Or Kingdom? Once accounts are linked, they can't be unlinked. One of you can create a new account, just make sure not to link them again! 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Lil, ouch! What happened there? Did you share your device with somebody else for game play? It sounds like one of you did not log out entirely. You use Facebook right? Or Kingdom? Once accounts are linked, they can't be unlinked. One of you can create a new account, just make sure not to link them again! 

• Tiger_Thompson
    Tiger_Thompson Posts: 1 Newbie

This is not an answer but a comment since this recently happened to me. My niece logged into her account using my phone ( i don't have the Facebook app on my phone just candy crush) She logged me out and logged in and now our accounts are linked up, She is now up to level 1626 when initially she was 600 and something, and when I log in I see her icon right next to mine which is annoying. I dont know why King cant fix this or other problems like when earned boosters are taken away at random.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Tiger,

Thank you for posting your comment here on King Care.

I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on your King Care profile).

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?