We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My Soda Crush is having a lot of glitches!

ssacards
ssacards Posts: 2 Newbie

This started with the update a little over 2 weeks ago.  I thought it would be solved with the latest update, but the newest update brought another glitch to my attention!

Quite often, I'm hearing sounds/music when I shouldn't be.  Like if I just lost/won a stage the little music clip that plays when you either win or lose will play over and over again while I'm already playing another stage.  Also, the sounds of candy exploding/bears being freed from honey/stripped candies going off and pretty much any other sound just starts echoing occasionally after it's supposed to go off and playing over and over again when it's not supposed to just like the music.

The new problem I found started after this latest update.  I'm not sure if this applies to all previous stages as well, but it definitely applies to the new stages 421-435.  After I clear a stage, even if I didn't get a high enough score to get 3 stars, I'm still awarded all 3 stars and they show up above the stage on the map just like if I actually got 3 stars.

Is anyone else having either of these problems?  I asked my girlfriend who is also playing on her phone and who's on the same stages as me and she hasn't had either of these problems so I'm very confused as to what's going on.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I can honestly say I've never heard of anything like that happening! Have you tried anything so far to try and resolve it? I would save your progress and then delete the app and re-install it. You will lose your boosters but I think its worth it to get your game up and running again right. 

• ssacards
    ssacards Posts: 2 Newbie

I did that and now I'm not having the 3 stars problem anymore, but the music and sounds are still being weird.  I guess I can live with it... It's just really weird though.

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Have you tried turning off the sound and music, its not the best but it might stop all the crazy sounds. 

• sterles
    sterles Posts: 2 Newbie

I have all sound turned off, but I was having the three star glitch (except 431, which have me only one despite earning enough points). Don't get me wrong, I like getting three stars, but if rather earn them properly. I'm Going to try reinstalling now. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?