Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't play 436 on candy crush soda, why is this and when can I? Frustrating to get ahead from my buddies, only for them to catch up when I have to wait for another level to be accessable! X
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jules!
Currently level 435 is the current last level available.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
I find it fair that you are giving your friends a chance to catch up. When new levels are released you can - once again - show how to take the lead :-)