Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I played this level lots of times and already got more than 17k point several times. But when I finish it, I olny got 1 star! During the game, it shows that I achieved more than 1 star but on the final chart, dont.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.
I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.
If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.
Kind regards,
Johnny