Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I saw a post from 6 months ago, saying this was being fixed, but I have been stuck for several weeks now. I do not have enough gold to buy my way to level 46 or 3 friends playing the same game. Can you advise?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess you're waiting on the timer? I didn't think this was an issue. I remember the tickets being requested from friends being an issue before. Normally the wait is 72 hours then the game should proceed. How is yours looking?