Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am really need help with this level because its is driving me nuts please give me advice just how top pass level is there any tips
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie. I made a video that has tips in the commentary while I play level 74 is Soda Saga. I make them for the toughest levels when I can. Hope you find it helpful, good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20KIcLtPh3U
Here is another example of beating level 74 with no boosters too.
After each move you should check whether you're able to match candies at the top of the board. It’s pretty tough as it is to destroy the Cupcakes, if you miss any opportunities to create adjacent matches that’ll destroy Cupcakes, you'll be shooting yourself in the foot.Lastly be patient with the locked colour bomb, making sure to mix it with another special candy to make the most damage!