How can I accept help to unlock episodes? I get the help and click to accept but nothing happens.

Roxanne-2
Roxanne-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

This is the second time I have had this problem and have had to wait the 2 plus days to play again.  Getting very frustrated and tired of bombarding my friends with the same request.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Yeah it is frustrating when you have to wait at the roadblocks. I ended up connecting my game to Kingdom instead as people go there to play and don't end up bothering my non playing friends (which i'm sure they're very happy about!). Plus you can get help from others who play around the same level as you without even having to be friends! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?