Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been stuck here for weeks. I don't have 3 friends playing the same game or enough gold to buy my way through. I saw a comment a few months ago saying there was a technical hitch here - has it been solved yet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Elaine- if you do not want to buy gold to get through the next level you need to ask for help. The best way to find loads of fans and players of the game is on the FB fan page :-) https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSagaBest of luck and have fun!