Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have completed level 450 on my iphone but cannot continue to the next level as it shows it is under construction. But when I login through facebook on my laptop I am able to play level 451 onwards. How do I get to level 451 on my phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a pain but yeah it's normal because the update has been rolled out for FB, King.com and Android but as of yet iOS hasn't, it should be come soon though.