When will I get "Bubblegum Hill"?

Greyness_England
Greyness_England Posts: 7 Level 2

I use iPad Air 2; my wife uses Kindle Fire and we both play Candy Crush Soda. We both have the latest update (from 11/08/15) yet she has just been notified she can play Bubblegum Hill - for the second time. I'm still waiting to play it the first time!

Ok King, how, when, will it be made available to Apple App ...or am I missing something? Is this a random selection (can't see how) or is it achieved by getting to a certain level? Can't be that since I'm about 40 levels ahead of my wife.

Let's try and sort it out King.

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Greyness, I don't have this either. Seems like a random selection indeed and that's not the first time for such sweet sodalicious features.

It doesn't seem to be limited to a specific operating system either; a friend of mine has it on his iOS.. 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Greyness, I don't have this either. Seems like a random selection indeed and that's not the first time for such sweet sodalicious features.

It doesn't seem to be limited to a specific operating system either; a friend of mine has it on his iOS.. 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Greyness England & Randle,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?