Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I contact the people who make these games I'm up to level 466 in candy crush soda and u can't go any further because there is a major error in the game there is a bottle missing there is only 7 instead of 8 so I can't pass it to move on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kevy,
Check out this amazing video made by Pete Peppers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYaL9-tJ05c
Clear all the blockers using combos and do not forget to pop all the bottles ;-)