We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Soda on Android needs to reconnect to Facebook very often

Brice
Brice Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello

The Soda app on our Android phones (my wife and mine, different Samsung phones) connects properly to facebook. However it disconnects very often for no reason, which means we have to reconnect to facebook very often, at least once a day.

Candy Crush Saga doesn't have that issue, only Soda does.

thanks

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Brice,

I often play offline and in public transport, so I don't have such connection issues when I'm on the road.

At home I play connected, using my Wi-Fi connection, and it doesn't tend to disconnect unless I decide to do so.

When you wrote that 'we have to reconnect to Facebook very often,' I honestly thought it would be way more than 'at least once a day.'

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Brice,

I often play offline and in public transport, so I don't have such connection issues when I'm on the road.

At home I play connected, using my Wi-Fi connection, and it doesn't tend to disconnect unless I decide to do so.

When you wrote that 'we have to reconnect to Facebook very often,' I honestly thought it would be way more than 'at least once a day.'

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?