Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 275 on soda saga and it seems like I'm on a level for a couple of days advance then am stuck on another level I'm fed up of this I should be advancing quicker than this I havnt paid at all yet could that be why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think its just a case of easy levels/difficult levels. I can't see anyone being able to change your levels based on how you pay. It's all part of the game journey, some levels you fly past and others can drive you crazy.