Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Was receiving help yesterday I'm on a friends level not mine was asked to uninstall then reinstall I have done that bubblegum troll and issak was helping me can they continue to help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm guessing you were on the live chat? How far did you get, maybe we can help you on here.
If you have reinstalled the game, I guess you just need to reconnect to your facebook/kingdom account to get the right level showing in your game. Did you try that?
The only other thing you can do is go back on the live chat I guess.
I am having the same problem. I logged onto the game through my moms app on her tablet and I was only on level 40 something now it says I am on level 88 and I don't know why it wont let me go back to the levels I was really on. If you find a solution to this problem PLEEAASSE let me know!
I have done all that no help