Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since the last update on my Kindle Fire, I have been unable to either send or receive lives from my friends. Any suggestions?
I did not have problems with this before the last update
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Manek!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then I suggest you try King.com instead.
Just follow these steps:
1) Start the game on your mobile device
2) Go to settings (cog wheel icon, button) - choose "disconnect from Facebook"
3) Go back to main screen - from here click on the orange button "Connect to Kingdom"
Done! You should now be able to play and progress without any issues:-)