Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi my daughter accidentally bought gold bars and I have sent an email to customer services but they aren't helpful. How do I get back my money? It's quiet a lot and I'm stressed about it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know this is probably something that you don't want to hear but if you haven't password protected your bank card in the store settings then this would not be seen as accidental since the responsibility lies with you to protect your card.
I learnt this the hard way when I lost my phone and someone started making random purchases, I canceled my card pretty quick so the damage wasn't too bad.