Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't really understand how to intentionally get bottle caps. I passed a couple levels but I just got the bottle caps by accident.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the perfect video for you, I hope Pete doesn't mind me using his video but it's so helpful. He gives a great explanation of how the bottle caps can be collected. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUsvsJZJiU
I have the perfect video for you, I hope Pete doesn't mind me using his video but it's so helpful. He gives a great explanation of how the bottle caps can be collected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUsvsJZJiU