Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not on level 55 its 56 and wont let me go .I paid money too so ..and why should I keep on writing. I have better things to do while you figure this out .. I do not know why I cannot get my level back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
if it is only 1 level just replay that 1 level. If it were 30 levels then you should worry about it.
On YOu tube .there is NO bubbles on bottom of lever 35 ON NO level but mine ..lolol .Its a game ..really folks..Sometimes you can manage to move up .I am shocked to see some are on lever 585 and such when I feel like a dork cause I cannot move up THEN when I say something you just nicely come along an slap '''difficult level ''' YA THINK . How to move those freaking bubbles from bottom ..or you never do win 35 level and looks like I am done .
Marylou, why won't the game let you play on, whats happening? Did the level say that you passed it, or did you miss a target or something?