Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Help me please, I was on level 252. I miss my relaxation hobby. Thank you very much! Why do I need 80 characters that is why I just typed this line
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How did you save your progress on your old phone? If you used facebook then you'll need the facebook app on your new phone and make sure you're logged into the correct account.
For the kingdom, go into the candy soda settings and click on the orange kingdom logo and input your details.